12 – 16 August 2019
Cambridge Professional Development Centre, CB2 9NL
Our annual summer school is back for another year – this time with a staggering 16 courses on offer.
Choose as many courses as you can cram in from:
- New Stewards Course 12, 13, 14, 15 and 16 August,
- Health & Safety Reps 12, 13, 14, 15 and 16 August,
- Dealing with Sickness/Absence in the Workplace 12, 13, and 14 August,
- Stewards Recertification Course 15 and 16 August,
- Advanced Negotiating Skills 13, 14 and 15 August,
- Dealing with Difficult Situations 12 August,
- Introduction to Contracts of Employment 12 August,
- Dealing with Unfair Dismissals 13 August,
- Disability Discrimination Law 14 August,
- Race and Sex Discrimination 15 August,
- Facility Time in the Workplace 15 and 16 August,
- Assertiveness for Women 13, 14 and 15 August,
- Menopause in the Workplace 12, 13 and 14 August,
- Supporting Learning and Progression at Work [trained ULR’s only] 15 August,
- Introduction to Supporting People with Dyslexia 16 August,
- Introduction to Pensions 16 August.
If you are interested in signing up for any of these activist courses speak to your local UNISON branch for authorisation to attend, then complete application form, ask your branch to sign it off and send to the address on the form by 26 July.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided but please note there are no creche facilities due to lack of uptake last year.
Keep up to date with event news on Facebook.