7 May 2020 10:00am–4:00pm
Bury St Edmunds Regional Office
Owing to the coronavirus pandemic, all our planned events and courses until at least the end of May have been cancelled.
This will be reviewed in line with public health advice.
For the latest on the coronavirus and your rights at work please see UNISON’s national website.
Delivered by: The Open University
This workshop is designed to help members understand:-
- what is meant by dementia;
- causes and types of dementia;
- how having dementia affects the way a person behaves and functions;
- that there is more to the person than dementia;
- that it is possible to live well with dementia.
Closing date for applications
April 9, 2020 — 5:00 pm
To apply for a place please complete the application form and return it to your branch for approval