24 – 25 April 2017
UNISON Office, St. Edmund House, Lower Baxter Street, Bury St. Edmunds IP33 1ET
This course will run on 24th and 25th of April 2017.
Further Representational Skills
This course is designed to follow on from the 5 day Organising Stewards course or equivalent and is aimed at existing UNISON stewards. The course reinforces some approaches and procedures introduced in the 5 day course and explores in more detail:
• Process for identifying needs and exploring what is and isn’t a case
• Recap on sources of information especially the ACAS code
• Preparing for a grievance and a capability case
• Planning and building a case including interviewing witnesses
• Possible outcomes from cases
• Building confidence, getting organised and looking after yourself.