23 April 2020 10:00am–4:00pm
Chelmsford Regional Office
Owing to the coronavirus pandemic, all our planned events and courses until at least the end of May have been cancelled.
This will be reviewed in line with public health advice.
For the latest on the coronavirus and your rights at work please see UNISON’s national website.
Delivered by: UNISON Regional Learning and Development Organiser
This one day workshop would suit as a follow-on from Get That Job, or as a standalone session if you are more confident in applying for jobs. The session will help you to:-
- understand the importance of transferable skills, how to identify them, and how to evidence them;
- explore what employers are looking for in a job application, and how to write a good personal statement;
- Understand how employers shortlist candidates for interview, and carry out your own shortlisting exercise;
- Explore what to prepare for interview and how to beat the nerves;
- Practise structuring answers to interview questions.
To apply for a place please complete the application form and return it to your branch for approval