27 – 29 June 2017
Huntingdonshire Regional College, California Road, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE29 1BL
Who is it for?
This course is for Unison stewards / branch officers etc who are fairly new to dealing with reorganisations and want to get more involved.
What will it be about?
The course aims to provide Unison reps with the knowledge and skills to help protect jobs and conditions during reorganisations and change at work.
Aims of the course.
The course will help participants to:-
- Understand the law including TUPE in relation to re-organisation at work
- Understand the trade union approach to re-organisation
- Understand the methods and procedures for dealing with re-organisation and apply them to different situations
- Involve and organise members in dealing with re-organisation at work
- Identify negotiating issues
- Develop your case preparation and representation skills
- Develop an action plan for organising in your own workplace