13 October 2020 10:00am–4:00pm
Chelmsford Regional Office
This course is designed to help individuals re-focus and retake control over their work. You will develop tools to acknowledge your personal qualities, strengths and skills to boost your self-worth. You will also action plan to raise personal performance levels, set personal direction and goals, and learn how to deal constructively with different personality types.
During this training you will cover the following:-
- how good self-management can benefit you
- motivating yourself
- different behavioural styles
- why assertiveness is important
- receiving praise and dealing with criticism
- the power of body language
- developing listening skills
- handling change
Closing date for applications
September 15, 2020 — 5:00 pm
How to apply for a place
To apply for a place please complete the application form and return it to your branch for approval.